We did it. We put in an offer!! For them to accept it would be...just out of this world amazing. lol Our realistic hope is that the counter comes back in our price range and we won't need to cut down or out a few of the "upgrades" we would love to have. After all, our plan is that this will be our home for the next 10-15 years. This is the home we want to settle down in. This is not a 5 year home for us (God willing). When you know you want to be in the home for a long term, you'd be a fool to try for everything you want at first. Right? And then if you have to "trim the fat" you can.
So this week we will wait...with baited breath....for the counter to come in. We hope to know by Friday.
I can't believe how exhausted we are. I knew this could be a bit stressful. But tonight, we are both feeling it. In two weeks time, we've toured a few homes, decided to build, and have had to decide on all the upgrades and ect. (no easy feat), and then worked out an offer. This would truly be a dream come true for us. =)
And the thing is, it's not a huge 3000 plus sq ft home. It's a home that is just big enough for us and all we need. We are just trying to make it as nice as possible.
Once I have answers, I'll let you know. I'm sure my stress levels this week will be up there. I'm waiting to hear on this, I have 2 sick kids, and am trying to fight off the creepy crud myself. But this too shall pass, right? lol I just need a measure of grace and patience I suppose.
I'm excited though. Over all, I'm excited.
Please keep us in your prayers this week! If this turns out well, I will tell you a bit more about it. I may even have to update the blog title. LOL
We've had the best people helping us during this process. A wonderful realtor and a the sales rep there is just wonderful!! Very helpful and believe it or not, honest! =) They both have been amazing!
So for now, I will sign off. Pray and wait. Pray and wait. lol My next entry will hopefully have some answers. Wish us luck!