Please please try and remember a few things:
1. Our stuff is OLD!!
2. We're still unpacking and settling in some
3. Yes, I know we need curtains.
4. Please excuse the blue card table in the kitchen corner. It's our staging area for now. It will go. And eventually we'll find something nice for the corner. A plant. Corner shelves or cabinet. We have time.
5. These were taken tonight, not long ago. So no sunlight. Sorry.
6. We're still decorating. It's going to take time.
I guess that's enough with the disclaimers. I can't believe I'm going to do this..... Here we go:
|Going to add curtains, a tree in the corner on left, and something pretty over fireplace|
The boxes next to the tv have our gaming systems in it.
Please ignore the picture on the floor in the dining room lol
|Our ugly bar stools!! We are currently shopping for |
prettier ones. =)
|Coming in from Morning Room|
|I LOVE my Kitchen|
Soon we'll be able sit at the island and enjoy a
movie at the same time. lol
No more food in the den!
|Hubby's cake and birthday cards are on the island. |
It's his bday today and he won't be home until midnight.
|We seriously need a picture up there. lol|
|above our picture table in the hall. It reads:|
I know the plans I have for you...
They are plans for GOOD and not evil,
to give you a FUTURE and a HOPE.