Friday, September 2, 2011

Our 30 Day review

We had our 30 day review today.    And I got to tell you, I really do like our PM.  He was VERY helpful, patient and informative.  He never ceases to amaze me.  lol

All our issues (small ones really) are to be fixed soon!  Our PM is going line up everyone to pretty much come on the same day and "knock it out".  So all that advice other bloggers have given me about being prepared, they come to work, apparently that is going to be the case.  All the fixes seem simple enough.

The meeting went extremely well.  We're very pleased.  My DH can be a bit.... long winded.... sometimes.  I'm glad our PM is patient.  =)  I get nervous when it comes to telling people something may be wrong.  Nope.  Today went great!  Soooo glad we went with Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment