Thursday, April 7, 2011

PRE-APPROVED!

We have a pre-approval letter!

It's for the first amount of the home, before the upgrades, so we're working on getting that part fixed.

We have to get them our bank statements, w2's, and copy of our drivers licenses. We also have to write a letter explaining our credit and bankruptcy. We have loan rep from somewhere who is going to help us that.

I know it's not an approval. Not yet anyway. =)

I went out to the property tonight with my kids and parked the van on it. I got and prayed over it. My eldest daughter took that opportunity to roll all 4 windows in the van down and blast worship music. I love her.

I stood in the middle of it and told the Lord the desire of my heart. But I also know, and said, no matter what, I will continue to love HIM no matter what. We then came home, and my hubby walked through the door with the pre-approval letter. They faxed it to him.

We are going to get it all together tomorrow and send it in tomorrow. Our appt. with Guardian is at 10. They can't submit it to underwriting until the 15th. So we should know soon. I'm still praying.

On another front, some of you have started following my other blog, my personal one. My grandfather (who has been a father figure to me since my dad died when I was 11) has Alzheimer's. We found today he also has lung cancer. At least a stage 2. He sees the oncologist tomorrow. He as already said he will not get surgery. He probably won't opt for the Chemo either. He's already dying of one disease. Why fight the other one when you already have a death sentence.

He lives less than 2 minutes from me right now. My heart grieves over this. I love him so much. As sad and cruel as this may sound, I just pray he goes peacefully in his sleep when the time comes.

So life is full of up and downs right now. A pre-approval is a start. Now we just hope underwriting likes what they see and approves us officially. Hopefully by the beginning of the week after next, we'll know (the 15th is next Friday. So I'm thinking maybe Wed. the week following we might now....maybe).

So.... for now, my little blip is still beeping!!!

_______/\_____/\_____/\______beep beep beep. =)

Keep us in your prayers please. To have come this far..... Please. Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. You make me cry all the time girl.....My great grandma had Alzheimer's and my dad took care of her for a while...I loved my granny soooo much..I am so happy you got pre-approved!!! Your still on my prayer list!! :) God Bless you honey!!! Your daughter is an angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will continue to keep you and your family in Prayer, Congrats on the pre-approval

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl we're riding the wave with you. Ya'll are too anointed to be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will also continue to think about you and your family! Things have GOT to start looking up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting a pre approval letter is a good start kep on fighting and hang in there it is only for a little while. Keep your head up you can do this.

    I am sorry to hear about your grandfather. I'm glad you have a close relationship I never knew my grandparents and wished I did. Hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your preapproval! I have faith that you guys are on your way to an approval.

    I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I will continue to keep your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you hear about your pre-approval. Hoping it all turns out well. So soory about your grandfather. I am so tired of people getting cancer. My mom died from at it at age 56 and my dad has been battling lymphoma for the past 4 years. Your family is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are some who misunderstand the concept of pre-qualified and pre-approved. Pre-qualified only gives you an idea of how capable you are in paying a house. This is just part of the preliminary process. To get pre-approved is truly good news! It is an assurance from your lender that you have qualified to borrow a definite amount of cash at a precise interest rate. It also determines what type of loan for which you may be suitable for. Congratulations! I am glad that your lender really looked over your credit and understood your financial situation.

    ReplyDelete