So last night, while going through the blogs, I read that some of you in the north now have some changes.
1. Siding: Apparently Ryan has changed who they are doing siding with and some of you have to re-pick out siding.
2. More options!! I know that some of you know have the cabinets I'm getting as an option. =)
So here are my questions:
1. Who all has to re-do their siding picks?
2. How far in the process are you if you do? Our siding was suppose to start today or tomorrow. I have sent emails to my PM and Rep, but I know my Rep is off today to see if this effects us.
3. How many cabinet choices do you have now? Here you only had 3 in my locations. Maple, Super Dark Cherry (black almost), and the antique white. I know some of you still had true cherry cabinets to chose from at a time. Do you still get those?
4. Is anyone going to try to change their cabinets?
5. Are there any more changes?
Looking forward to your responses! As soon as I hear from my PM I'll let you know what's going on here.