Ok, so this what they are HOPEFUL to get done this week:
1. Granite comes in and installed (some question as to this will happen this week or next though)
2. Hvac, Plumbing, Eletrical Trim install and finish
3. All the above inspections
4. Driveway poured
I think he is hopeful that next week (he said "soon") we would
1. Finish outside paint and put shutters up
2. Sooner or later my stove will come and be installed.
I know we need andscaping to do too.
So um....What's left after that?
The floors will be done, all the rough work, the paint, the outside.....
Since we've never built before, what's left? He warned us our house would be finished weeks before closing. 0.0 I know we have our pre-settlment the 20th and closing the 22nd.
What else is there guys?