I contacted our Rep at NVR. I explained how our PM has us closing the 22nd and we REALLY need it to be that if possible. I told our Rep that we have our pre-drywall on Wed. and asked when we should know our final locked in day of closing.
Our Rep said they would get right on it and let me know!! They were excited to help out! YAY!!!
Then I contacted our loan officer and told her that our rep should be back to me soon on a final closing date so we can lock in the rate. I also told her we were expecting to hear on our loan THIS WEEK and kindly asked that she contact us if we had to wait longer.
So now we're back to waiting...but at least I know we are waiting for final answers. And NVR being willing to help us lock in our closing date is SUCH a big help! As soon as I know...ya'll will!