Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hey hey hey hey Mr. Postman. ♪♫

The postman delivered my letter today! You know, THE letter.

Pre-settlement walk through on July 20th

Closing July 22nd!

They gave me the name, addy, and # to the firm we are to meet. We need to call and schedule a time. No time was given, I think, because we aren't going DIRECTLY through NVR. We are using someone they broker with. So it's up to us to schedule the time. No biggie.

So let's play a game!

I'm going to be doing something first thing Monday morning. Can anyone guess what it might be? I'll give you 3 guesses, and the 1st 2 don't count. lol

The letter also said we need to start setting up our utilities and getting our insurance in order. So after we get back from vacation! We pretty much already have the insurance thing done. We do need to cancel our Renter's Insurance though.

We have also informed our landlord that we will be vacated by Aug 1st. =)

I'm soooo excited! Ya'll have NO idea!! And after some recent events and drama in these parts, I can't leave here soon enough. No lol. No smiley face. I'm dead serious.

I can't wait to be a nice neighborhood, in a beautiful home, with NORMAL people for neighbors. I may just hide out in our dream house for a little bit. There are no words to describe the hell that was my night last night. I can't wait to move.

ANYWAY... It was so nice to get that letter. Pre-drywall was Wed., and today (Sat.) we got the letter! =) I am so very excited. =)

Side note: We found out we were approved for the loan on Wed. right after our pre-drywall meeting. It was my daughter's 6th birthday. Today was her party (and my toddler's party...she'll be 2 on the 22nd but we'll be in the Bahamas) and we got the letter. I just thought was so cool! Approval on her birthday, and final closing dates the day of her party. =) It's all so official now! =D

God is good! ♥

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Noey!!! Sounds like everything is falling into place! We told you not to stress girl!! lol Looks like you have one heck of a great month coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time in the bahamas and I'm so happy for you that everything worked out for closing early!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the letter...enjoy your vacation...you deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  4. HORRAAAAAY. I wish I could afford to build a house and go to bahamas at the same time...
    Maybe I should have bought a smaller house : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Wody! We actually won the trip. It's a free trip! =) His work had a competition, and he won. They pay for the flight, room, and food! =) Can't beat free! Believe me, we weren't planning on having ANY kind of vacation this summer. This was a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take lots of pics on your trip! Exciting stuff. That is so cool that you get to pick your own time of closing. What stinks for us is that our closing time is at 5pm come on now that's irritating having to wait alll day just to retrieve our keys I rather get them in the morning ughhhhhh. Oh well at least in the end I will get my beautiful house. Your house is going to have a big transformation when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaaaay and congrats! Enjoy your vacay!

    ReplyDelete