Friday, May 20, 2011

Check out my wood!! =P

Today's progress:

I got great wood!

Best wood EVAH!!! Hard to believe...all this is my house.

Roof!! This is going to be my roof.

Morning Room =) I can already see my kitchen table in there!

PATIO Enough room for grill, fire pit, and seating! =) And yes, the fireplace is there. Still plenty of room. =)

Garage, front stoop, house


Framing scheduled to start Monday, but PM said they might start tomorrow. By Friday I hope to have roofers and plumbers there! =) And DH called our PM about the scare another blogger had with plumbing. He wants to make sure it's done right. Should be an exciting week ahead!

4 comments:

  1. Your poured concrete looks soo pretty and smooth. Yip hip hurray for wood! Just wait till the wood is up and you will want to do a little dance! House building is FUN! Once they start framing its gonna go fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay for your wood! Now were about to get some action! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!! So exciting! You're not too far behind us. That's a nice looking pile of wood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ya'll! =)

    LMBO @ Chelly!!

    ReplyDelete