Monday, May 23, 2011

My REP ROCKS!!!!

Ok...so I emailed both our Ryan Rep and our PM just a few minutes ago explaining that it would be nice to make sure the around July 22 date to close would be close and why we needed to know (for his work). I already got an email back!! She's right on it! C. IS AWESOME!!!!!

I said this in a comment on my last blog, but I wanted to put it here officially. I'm sorry for being a Debbie Downer. I have had a lot on my plate and I haven't slept through the night in MONTHS!! Most of you are aware of some the things we are facing in our personal lives. It's been crazy. I guess I'm in a funk. And this house is a great source of joy for us. And when I drove by earlier, I got disappointed. Who knows...they could have been on a late lunch.

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. I am MOST grateful for both this opportunity and that closing doesn't seem to be any later. No matter what, at the end of this, we will have a beautiful home to raise our girls in and give them a good life. And that is what is most important.

I promise to work hard to get out of this funk and find my sunnier side again! =)

6 comments:

  1. Everyone is allowed to get in a funk every so often, don't worry. :) I personally don't know how you hold it together so (seemingly) well with everything you are going through with this process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no secret here:

    1. Blogging!! All ya'll help keep me grounded and hopeful!
    2. Wine!! A glass (or 2) a few nights a week
    3. Lots and lots of prayer

    And here's an update on my kiddos. I took them to Urgent Care tonight.... My 2 eldest ones have strep throat. And my almost 2 yr old has double ear infections and a sinus infection, and is also being treated for strep.

    So today I get a ticket, deal with this, got bummed about not having more progress on the house. I REALLY hope this week ends better than it started. LOL I could use good news like...APPROVED!! lol It's a wine night...definitely. lol

    Ya'll do help me more than you know!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all rooting for you & hoping everything turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything turns out the way you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Noey! Definitely get some wine lol. I need some here but there's none haha.

    Sorry that your kids are sick hope get better real fast hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank ya'll! It's not in my hands and never was. I have let go trying to control it all and just trust that things will happen as they are meant too.

    That said....

    Stephanie!! You are in Cali!!! They MAKE wine there!!! lol Find some! lol

    ReplyDelete