So DH talked to our loan officer. Processing has our paperwork. (duh) Once they get to it, it will only take 24-48 hours. But we are yet delayed some more. They have HAD our paperwork...but it's the end of the month, on a month that also ends in a major holiday. So underwriting has been CRAZY backed up and busy getting things ready for the closings they are trying to fit in before the holiday weekend. SO our file is on someone's desk somewhere, waiting to be looked at. Closings come first. *sigh* More delays. Oh well. *shrugs* No use worrying over it. You know? So now we are told hopefully sometime next week and that it IS a priority. But they have to get all these closings done first. I understand that.
We also found out that they have ALL our paperwork and will not be requiring anything before closing at all. =) YAY!! No more calls about "we need this or that", no more paycheck stubs, bank statements, NOTHING!!! YAY!! They got it all together to begin with. YAY!! (We asked and she said this was it). I think DH said they will pull our credit once more before closing to make sure we haven't screwed anything up (lol), but that was all!
So we are STILL playing the waiting the game. But, I'm getting better at it!! lol Again we are told we "should" know next week. It does kinda feel like we may not know until closing. Which would REALLY suck for my Mom and sister, since they apparently have no faith in this. But that's their problem. I'm not even going to mention to this to my family anymore. I have decided it's just not worth it. I will answer whatever questions they ask, but I am no longer volunteering any information that way. If they can't be happy for us and have faith in us and the process, well then... I am NOT going to subject myself to their pessimistic attitudes anymore. I am not trying to sound b*tchy. Really. I am just done with the wrong attitudes. I need support not doubting debbies. I still love them all dearly!! =) And when we do get the loan, I'll let them know. But all they have done so far is complain about the whole thing. So why bother volunteering the information? You know?
Sorry...didn't mean to go on a tare like that. They are good people promise. And I do love them.
So anyway...MAYBE next week... I am still holding out for Wed. But let's face it, if they don't look at it til Tues. (they are closed on Mon) that would make it at least Thursday. And there is no guarantee when we will be looked at. So it could go until the week after that.
I am ok with it. I am hoping for my "yes" and believing in it and going on with my life as if I already have it! =)
So that's the loan update! As long as they come back with a Yes...they can take another week. I'm okay with it. lol ;)