Friday, May 20, 2011

Updates!!! And more pics to come!!

Drove by the lot and....

THEY WERE POURING THE FOUNDATION!!!! =)

Sorry it's not a better a picture. I was standing a street away. I didn't want to get in the way. And that's not all...check out the update from my PM that was in my email when I got home:

Hey *Noey*, I hope this finds you doing well. I just wanted to shoot you a weekly update of progress and what next weeks schedule is looking like. We are pouring the slab today. Your lumber dropped today. The framers are scheduled for Monday but they may get a jump on things tomorrow. The framers should be wrapping up on Thursday, weather permitting. I have the plumbers scheduled for Friday along with the roofers. I will be in touch next week, for another update. Everything is moving along. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, and have a great weekend.

*J*
Ryan Homes
Charlotte North Division

----------------------------

OH YEAH BABY!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am!! I'll go back tonight with the kids and get some pics of my wood and the foundation. And really? Framing complete by next Friday? Along with roofers and plumbing? Is is for real? My PM ROCKS!! GO J!!! I think by the first full week of June we'll be having our Pre-dry wall!! Then we can lock in our rate and give our landlords notice of closing and when we'll be out!

Super stoked!!

5 comments:

  1. HOW EXCITING!!! It does move fast and before you know it you will be in the house!! We thought the day would never come and we are in our house for 5 1/2 months already! ENJOY the process. We had a super PM, too! GS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have seen them pour our cement! Always wanted to see hwo they do that! Can't wait to see the new pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAA NOEY!!!! I bet your stoked!!! I cant wait for our cement....if we ever come to a decision on upgrades and actually BREAK GROUND!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fingers crossed for good weather all week!!! Although it rained a ton here, and they were right on schedule with everything still. It might have to be really down pouring for them to not work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!! =) I love getting comments! I'm so excited! And loan rep said we should by this Friday (again with the "should"). =)

    ReplyDelete