Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dear Readers

Please remember that a lot of us started blogging b/c most of anything you find on the internet is a BAD experience...no matter who you research. Unsatisfied costumers need the internet. Satisfied ones just move on with their lives and never think to go say anything nice.

When most of us made the decision to start blogging, we knew we would encounter good and bad, and we would be honest about our experiences every step of the way. We would let others read and judge for themselves about Ryan. Out of the 30-40 of us there are blogging, there hasn't been much in they way of "bad experiences". And if a mistake had made, Ryan was quick to fix it.

In "mom"'s case though...it's different. She is that one in 50 (it would seem in this case) that is having a HORRIBLE experience. Grievous judgments and mistakes were made. She has deleted her post for now pending possible legal pursuits on their behalf, so I will not breach her wishes and re-post anything she is going through in detail.

I just ask that we all support her and her family during this time.

Thank you.

EDITED: MOMMA, glad you got it all worked out! =)

3 comments:

  1. She has my support 110%. I am sorry Ryan let her down. I hope she can one day experience the happiness and excitement she anticipated a new home would bring to her family as she is SO deserving of it!

    Please send her my regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that! Thanks for posting this, I support her too! I hope it all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just put in ryans homes problems in the search engine..yikes... I found a few different sites. Well, these are good to look at while you are building to see what other problems other people had, to make sure they don't happen to you. Well, i guess a lot of other builders also have these type of problems too, but it's good to read about to be aware of things.

    ReplyDelete