Tuesday, May 3, 2011

R.I.P.

We lost GreatDad Bruce tonight, at 8:43 p.m.

We tried to tell the kids, but they were sleeping. We'll tell them tomorrow. It looks as if the visitation will be Thursday and the funeral Friday.

We weep and mourn our loss, yet at the same time we rejoice for him. We KNOW where he is. And that gives us great comfort.

Please keep his wife, Betty, in your prayers. She lost her partner of 60 some years tonight. Her life is forever changed. And keep his three children in your prayers as well. Thank you so much.

10 comments:

  1. RIP Mr. Bruce! Stay lifted and be encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers and hugs to you and your family. You now have one more angel to give you strength and guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the path of rejoicing. Rejoice for his life, his 60 years with his wife, and his children. He is with our lord and savior. Everything he accomplished on Earth gave him access to a heavenly body.

    Your family is in our prayers. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noey, I am truly sorry to hear of the loss of Mr. Bruce my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so sorry for your loss..I will keep you family in my prayers...God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss, I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 60 years with his partner that's amazing. I hope I can do the same just thought of living that long is plain crazy to me. I'm sorry for your loss at least he is not in pain anymore. He is truly and deeply loved by your family and that is such a blessing. I pray that the weekend will offer you and your family peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so sorry to hear about your loss, we will be sure to keep your family in our thoughts and prayers. **HUGS** He's now your angel O:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about this. He is in a great place now. Your family has an angel watching over your family now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Noey I am just able to get caught up on the blogs. This is heartbreaking news, I am so sorry for your loss. I will be keeping your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete