Sunday, May 1, 2011

My dear Ryan Homes family....Please pray for us this night

I have tried to keep this blog mostly about the home experience, but I would not be asking this if it wasn't important.

We got the call. Hospice has taken "great dad" (my kids dubbed him this, they couldn't say great grandfather when they were younger, he is my husband's grandfather) off all his meds and he is no longer eating. We are leaving in a few minutes to say our goodbyes. I don't think he is expected to make it through the night.

This is hard on us all. This is not the first time I will be losing someone I loved, but for many on my husband's side of the family, it will be. Please keep us all in your prayers. This isn't easy for any of us. Please pray for Bruce's children and wife during this time. They need strength and peace right now, along with comfort.

My kids have cried many tears over this. Please pray for them too.

Pray for a peaceful passing for him.

Thank you so much. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it.

11 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this. I am going through the same issue with my grandmother in Arkansas. She's in Hospice too. She's the only grandma I have left and the only great-grandma my daughter has. *Saying a prayer*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for him Noey, and for you and your family to get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Noelle...im praying for your family.....may God comfort you and your family at this time of sadness....but know that he is going to be with our Father in heaven!!! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My God Comfort you and your family and bless you with strength and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers are going up, we just went through the same thing two weeks ago we buried my g-ma after doing the hospice/home care. Now my grandfather is currently in the hospital and has terminal lung cancer. I say this to let you know that you are not alone and your fears & concerns are shared with others. May God grant you and your family PEACE in your hearts and strength to go on during this very difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you! My husband just lost his mom who was in hospice ...she was only 53. Very sad! I will prat for your family :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry that this is happening with your family. Watching someone you love is never easy when they are battling an illness. I have went through this a few years ago when my grandfather was going through the same thing. It is never easy. My heart goes out to you and your family. hugs to you and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear this Noey. Your family is in our prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are praying for you Noey and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your family is in my prayers at this difficult time. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking and praying for you and your family and that you can keep your faith in knowing that God has a plan.

    ReplyDelete