Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's a Milan!!

Rep got back to me about HOA's and the houses.

HOA fees paid quarterly! =) They are NOT in my mortgage payment! (NVR had send me a rough estimate of CC and mortgage payment. The MP included the HOA fees, thus my question).

And from the map I have of the 11 lots on our street, we have 1 Naples, 1 Rome, and 4 Milans!! (Mine, the one RIGHT next to me, the one a house down from it, and the one "Anon" said they were building across from that one).

I am glad we all have such good taste! =) ;) However, with only 4 lots left (one is cleared and staked next to the Rome), I hope Ryan decides that these need to be OTHER models. Otherwise our street is going to look funky with all the same houses on it. And I can't imagine that being good for business either (not mention re-sale for us all later). Hopefully we all look different enough it won't be tacky looking to see all the same model home in one small area.

I still don't know what is going next to the Rome, which is across from me. I hope it's not yet another Milan (that would make 5 on our street and only 4 lots left) Hoping for either a Naples or a Venice or a Colville(the only 3 models available for this section of the neighborhood due to smaller lots). I think a Rome next to a Rome across from two Milans next to each other would look weird.

Oh well, it will be what it will be. Right? I can't control it. I just hope someone is looking out for the tacky meter. I know it comes with 5 or 6 different elevations to chose from. And between that and all the color choices . . .All I can do is hope for the best!

8 comments:

  1. I need to figure out how we pay everything. I'm terrible at this kind of stuff! I knwo how much we'll be coming out of pocket a month, but not sure if we'll be paying all in one lump sum..maybe this is something our Sales Rep can tell us about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your sales rep should be able to help you out with that! Around here most HOA's are paid quarterly. Some of the older ones are annually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our street has 4 Victoria Falls! They all look really different though...I didn't even know what model they were! Between colors and elevation and options, etc. I am the only Elevation D at this point! That makes me happy! Hehe ! No one has my taste and I am glad about it! Lol! I don't know how to pay everything either...never asked! I just know how much everything is...EXPENSIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty sure next to the rome is going to be the ranch style home. but whatever it is, it is- you can't change things that are out of your control. I am sure it'll all look great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what I keep telling myself "Anon". It is what it is. Right? I know I will be MORE than happy in my home and in the end, that's all that matters.

    MOM: We contacted our Rep about the HOA fees and our NVR Rep about estimated closing costs. Right now they are a rough estimate, but they emailed us everything and it gave us a good idea of what we need to go to closing. No matter who your Mortgage is going to be through, you may want to contact them to do this. We were glad we did. I under estimated by about $1000!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The COLVILLE! Have you looked as those plans? It's a nice house! I think all the elevations for it are beautiful too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet by the time everyone chooses different colors and elevations, and you all have different landscaping, everything will look fine! Our town doesn't allow anyone with the same elevation or colors to be within 500 feet of each other, which is good for the look of the neighborhood (bad for me since I preferred a different elevation that was already taken!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking/hoping that the same elevation can't be right next to each other. But I have no say. It will be what it will be. I can't wait to see what they chose though!! I have loved the designing process of the house (eleveation, colors, floors, ect.). I can't wait to see what other people picked! I'm such a girl. I find this kind of stuff (design) so interesting!

    ReplyDelete