Happy July 4th to you all!!
Imagine my surprise when while drinking my coffee and checking my email this morning, my PM had responded to me. It's a holiday for Pete's sake!! I wasn't expecting to hear from him until sometime tomorrow! =)
Long story short, here are the "deets":
1. Door hardware should NOT have been painted. He's going to check on that. Also, the front door gets another coat of paint at the final clean this Friday.
2. He is also going to check into the tacking of the carpet on the stairs for me. I hate adding extra work for him, but I hurt myself and I don't want my kids getting hurt. I'm glad he's on top of this! =)
3. The stove does not deliver until after the final clean on Friday. So I am guessing sometime late next week we may have it. =) I was just curious as to when it delivered.
4. The cabinet company will come back out after the final clean to do a quality inspection (since the final clean is Friday, I am assuming it will be next week some time too). If our granite on the island needs another corbel (support) they will do it at that time. *shew*
ROCKY: How many supports do you have under your island?
5. This week is final drywall, paint, and final clean. After the final clean, our PM will make a punch list to resolve any issues. He told us he makes a very detailed list. So next week the subcontractors come back out to do their parts on the list, and then our PM's punch guy comes and "ties up loose ends". If I remember correctly from his last email, all systems should be up and going by this Friday too (electrical, hvac, plumbing).
The following week after that is landscaping, pre-settlement walk through and closing!
YUP!! We're that close!! Holy cow!!
So to re-cap:
This week: final paint and final clean. All systems a go!
Next week: Subs come in and finish up anything that needs tweeked
Following week: landscaping, final walk-through and closing.
I'm extremely excited!! And I'm also super impressed that our PM is so on top of things and gets back to me on a holiday!!